Water Release Therapy® (WRT) is a therapeutic warm water modality developed by Mary's teacher, Diane Feingold, to facilitate healing and well-being. WRT is designed to release trauma, old patterns and holding stored in the body and mind. The client experiences the process of deep release and profound unfolding from whatever may be keeping one from living fully.
WRT is about experiencing the joy of healing integration above and below the surface of the warm 97 degree body temperature, chemical free, saline water.
If appropriate the client is gradually taken entirely under the water, freed from the bounds of cellular memory and gravity one can embrace release, inspiration, flow, trust, courage, connection, openness, adventure, peace and well-being in literally unlimited and transformational ways.
Clinically proven benefits of Water Release Therapy include:
• Deep and often profound Relaxation
• Reduced Pain, Stress, and Fatigue
• Increased Energy
• Reduced Muscle Tension, Weakness and Guarding
• Interruption of muscle contractions and pain cycles
• Increased Range of Motion
• Improved Body Awareness, Muscle Tone, Posture, Breathing, and Skin Circulation
• The Recovery and Release of Emotional Issues and deep seated trauma.
Some conditions that respond well to Aquatic Bodywork:
• Chronic Back problems, Shoulders, Necks, Hips
• Strokes and recovery
• Stress, and Stress-Related Disorders
• Acute and Chronic Pain, Including Headaches
• Low Energy, Chronic Fatigue, Sleeping Problems
• Strains, Sprains, and Fractures
• Depression, Hyperactivity
• Neuromuscular Disorders
• Head Injuries
• Discomforts of Pregnancy (at any stage)
• Trust Issues Resulting from Trauma and Abuse
• Fear of the Water